Getting Started with MICIP
The following resources are designed to assist in planning and facilitating district and building improvement teams through the initial MICIP Session.
MCIP and MiDataHub Access and Team Member Identification (follow links below)
MICIP Training Site is now OPEN
The MICIP Team has created a training site and training manual for schools, districts, and ISDs to use. The purpose of the training site is to get in and try out the various features and tools in MICIP so that we're prepared to use the system when it goes live in January. I recommend reaching out to your ISD and/or participating in other trainings on MICIP to fully understand the mindset and process behind MICIP. Two such opportunities are highlighted below.Here is some important information from the MICIP Team:
- Training manual has light bulbs that link to sample plan. To return back to the same spot, simply use the bookmark heading located on the left of the pdf file.
- Warning that work can be overridden thus you may want to use a unique identifier.
- Please use incognito or remove cookies from your browser after each session.
- Please remind districts not to use MiServiceDesk contact located in the footer. All concerns should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to the training platform will happen on 11/9 & by 12/21. I will send you a reminder and a list of changes.
- Training is not the final platform but reflects what is currently in the soft launch platform.