Spring is an opportune time to review learning targets at each grade level. Is what we are doing working; how do we know? How can we move the students who have not yet demonstrated proficiency on critical standards to proficiency by the end of the school year?
- School Systems Review (SSR) submitted for early-March deadline (remember: districts must also approve!)
- Mid-March: Compile required perception surveys (staff, parents, & secondary students) plus recommended surveys (community and elementary students)
- DUE April 15: District System Review NOTE: For single-building districts the SSR replaces DSR
- Mid-April: complete School Data Analysis (SDA)
- Mid-May: School Improvement Plans to be completed at the building-level for use in district-level planning
- Spring proficiency assessments administered
- Review and Analysis Process (RAP) teams meet and analyze CIMS reports; send transmittal forms/letter to school improvement team regarding target areas
A) School Data Analysis
Individual Student Activities
_Click this link or the picture for more information ...