- School Process Profile formerly SPR40 or SPR90 is now known as the School Systems Review (SSR26) ... From 90 to only 26 indicators! (non-NCA schools)
- District Process Profile formerly DPR19 is now known as the District Systems Review (DSR10) ... From 19 to only 10 indicators! ( non-NCA districts)
- School Data Analysis has been reduced from approximately 65 questions to only 37 questions! Though the new diagnostic is not available yet in ASSIST, you can see a sneak peak here. Additional support will be added to the Google Doc and this website by February 26.
Unfortunately, whenever documents are changed in ASSIST (even if LESS), it does result in MORE work in the first year. Last year you may recall the ability to copy reports and make adjustments, this year you must create a new SDA and SSR26 (for non-NCA schools). Therefore, all schools must start a new report, compete each section (option to copy/paste where applicable), mark the report complete, attach it to the portfolio and submit (districts must then approve). Additional support on each of these steps found in the podcasts below:
- Start a report (3 min 30 seconds) or if you prefer to view written directions with screenshots for starting a report click here.
- Finish a report (mark complete, attach it, and submit it) (90 seconds).