- MEGS+ does not allow you to open two windows in the same browser. However, if you want to see your previous application while completing your new application, simply use two different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc). Firefox may even have a built in spell check.
- ASSIST actually allows for multiple funding sources at the Activity level. The trick is that you must complete the activity with only one funding source by previewing and accepting. Once accepted, you can edit the Activity which allows you to add as many resources as needed.
- Do NOT delete Goals, Objectives, or Strategies IF you want to save any of the information "below" the tree. For example, if you did not like your strategy, CHANGE it rather than delete it. Since if you delete a strategy, all the activities below it will also be lost.
- Remember, Title I buildings must upload a PD plan. One suggestion would be to simply use ASSIST. IF you included all your PD (general funded and grant funded), simply click on the "Plan" Tab, create a Plan called something like "Greer HS PD Plan", select only the activities that deal with Professional Learning, save the Plan as a PDF, then attach in the "Additional Requirements" possible #9 (or simply the last section that gives the option for additional uploads)
- If you're struggling with certain questions in the SDA, feel free to answer honestly that "this data does not inform our School Improvement Plan" and simply move to the next question.
Check here for recent updates or simply add to your RSS Feeds