Hard Copy of Timeline Month by Month
(June and August duplicated)
During the summer months, the district concentrates their efforts on consolidating building-level plans to create a highly-effective district-level plan; school professionals continue to implement and progress monitor instructional strategies from the school improvement plan throughout summer programming.
- District Improvement Plan (DIP) submitted by late June
- Title I School Selection due by late June
- Consolidated Grant Application due late June for typical July obligation
- End-of-Year Report for Section 31A due mid-July
- Teacher-Student Data Link (TSDL Report) in Michigan Student Data System (MSDS) due late August
- School Improvement Plan final revisions submitted and transmitted by September 1 (NOTE: School Improvement Plans should have been completed in mid-May to drive DIP)
- Annual Education Report DUE 15 days prior to the first day of school.
Individual Student Activities